- 100% Northern Superior;
- Property is regional scale = 30 km x 20 km / 2,431 claims / 47,796 hectares;
- Containing two regional-scale mineral systems;
- Fully permitted, modern year round exploration camp;
- Bulldozer accessible trail system from camp to key targets, Big Dam area;
- Connected to the Mussel White gold mine by winter road;
- Three extensive till sampling and prospecting programs completed defining:
- the Big Dam gold grain-in-till dispersal apron (6 km x 11 km), a unique geological feature, deemed the largest in North America.
- high grade mineralized boulders assaying up to 94g/ t gold
- extension of the gold- bearing system associated with the Big Dam gold grain-in-till apron an additional 29kms across the property… a 35km, district scale system!
- The Keely Lake gold grain-in-till dispersal corridor, 3.5km wide by 13.5kms long, high grade mineralized boulders assaying as high as 727g/ t gold, 111g/t silver and 4.05% copper- a second, independent regional scale mineral system!
- Discovery hole made from limited drilling on the Property… 25.87g/ t gold over 13.5m!
- 5 key targets in the Big Dam area and 3 within the Annex area of the property identified from extensive targeting exercise… now ready to drill!
Gold Grain anomalies of this scale are amalgamated responses from a cluster of gold zones. They normally indicate a large gold system or district rather than a single gold zone…
Northern Superior has planned a fully funded 20 to 30 hole core drill program with core lengths varying in length between 250- 500m. The current plan will test the Goose Lake and Little Crying Boy Lake targets defined in the Big Dam area of the property and the thee key targets defined within the Annex area of the property. The intention is to initiate this program this summer, or as soon as we and our stakeholders on this project determine that the current Covid-19 pandemic has abated sufficiently to allow for the safe execution of the program. The reader is encouraged to review the TPK project section of the Company’s Corporate presentation.